The Turkey Hill Experience, in accordance with CDC, State and local guidelines, has revised Covid-19 protocol in place:
- Guests who are fully vaccinated are no longer required to wear masks.
- Guests over the age of 2 who are not fully vaccinated should continue to wear their mask. If you forget to bring one, we'll gladly provide a disposable one for you.
- Temperature screenings have been discontinued.
- Facility capacity is at 100% (effective May 31, 2021).
- Reservations, while not required, are strongly recommended due to increased demand.
We are eagerly anticipating your visit! When the time is right for you, come make memories with your family and friends one scoop at a time.