The Turkey Hill Experience is accessible for all of our guests.
Handicapped parking is available at the Turkey Hill Experience on a first-come, first-served basis. Each floor of the Turkey Hill Experience is accessible by elevator.
Restrooms and drinking fountains are available and easily accessible.
The Turkey Hill Experience is a Certified Autism Center
Turkey Hill Experience has completed the process of becoming a Certified Autism Center, which is a designation awarded by the International Board of Credentialing and Continuing Education Standards (IBCCES) that demonstrates the organization's commitment to ensuring guests and families with children who have autism and sensory disorders have the best possible experience. As part of this certification, the Turkey Hill Experience:
- Staff is fully trained and knowledgeable to ensure the best possible guest experience
- A quiet space available upon request
- Sensory bags available upon request
- Noise reduction earmuffs upon request
- Sunglasses upon request
- Recommend visiting in the off season (non holidays) if you have flexible travel plans
- Visit closer to closing time (the Turkey Hill Experience allows everyone to stay as long as they would like to enjoy all attractions)
- There is unlimited sampling of ice cream - feel free to call ahead and ask what flavors are available to make selections easier
- The taste labs seat 80 friends in a room, call ahead and we can early seat your group
- A Turkey Hill Experience team member can be reached at 1-844-847-4884
If you need an additional assistance, please contact us.
Some Frequently Asked Questions about accessibility at the Turkey Hill Experience.
Is the Facility ADA Accessible?
Yes, our facility is ADA accessible.
Do you have an elevator?
Yes, the facility is equipped with an elevator to assist in moving from floor to floor.
Are there accessible restrooms?
Yes, there are Accessible Restrooms, including a family restroom.
Do you rent wheelchairs and strollers?
A wheelchair available free of charge on a first-come, first served basis. We do not rent strollers.
Is Handicapped parking available?
Yes, a limited number of Handicapped Parking spaces are available on-site in a first-come, first-served basis.
Is the Turkey Hill Experience a certified autism center?
Yes, team members are certified and we offer a quiet space and sensory bags upon request.